26 January 2011

It has been too long

Isn't it?



Now that i have my fat ass sitting in front of my damn old computer, yes computer not laptop, in a new (someone else's) office with a new colleague, i guess blogging would be just another pretense that im working. Typing away means im working.....right?



Initially this blog is suppose to be my kinda diary u know? The hype about being a newly married couple. All love and sex and BAM! Then all abt the first born....



And so i pity my 2nd born for not getting as much hype like the first.



My second born. Aira. yes her name is just Aira. Aira binte Muhd Fazli. Short name u say? Deal with it.


2010.


Why didnt i blog in 2010? A whole year of celebrating the months of my new 2nd born. Nothing abt her at all. AT ALL! (Slap my face!)


cos 2010 was a difficult year. for me. for us.


New baby. New home. New Loans. New Pay Cut. Trying out new Jobs. New way to handle rejections. New.


Nothing new with the amount in the bank statements though.

And not forgetting, new fat face, new fat hips, new fat legs. I plead to the Almighty my husband still lusts for me. Even tho my libido has zero-ed down.

Will there be a anything new abt my blog?

Probably.

But it still remains the same. it's still gonna be about, Diana & Fazli.

Hello readers.

Welcome back, new Me.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our marriage blog! This is the place where you can find all the information and photos about our big day. And of course, the triumphs of being a married couple too. Fazli and I are both really looking forward to the build up to the celebrations and of course building a life together. This journal shall serve as a reflection upon us in future, and to be a better Husband & Wife. See us make this journey into a beautiful one.....